Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ski Cold Smoke!

My winter vacation is coming up soon! Ski Montana 2010 is almost here. I can almost smell the fresh mountain air! My old friend Clint will be joining me on the slopes after quite a few years hiatus. Now all we can hope for is some fresh powder so we can get in some 'first tracks' on the mountain! Clint, I'll see you at the airport in Billings!




Now this is skiing Bridger's "Cold Smoke!"




We've had some good times at Bridger Bowl! My absolute favorite area is the South Bowl and the lower Fingers when there is fresh powder on the mountain. There's a blue beacon on top of the Baxter Hotel in Bozeman. When it's flaring, it means there's snow falling at Bridger Bowl...and the race to the mountain begins at first light in the morning!

No comments: